• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Ham Radio Sunspot Saturday — April 25, 2009

NOT!

by DJMcCrady

Reversed polarity from this sunspot signaled the start of a new sunspot cycle. It just hasn’t come back very fast. Given the fact that I have a great vertical — with half the signal going into the side of the hill from my QTH — I need a bit more than hope out of the sun to get some signals here.

Patiently waiting…

Share this Post:

Copyright © Cube Rules, LLC, 2001 to now. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Related posts:
    1. Google’s Annual April Fools Products Always fun — this year: Gmail Custom Time: Ever wish you could go back in time and send that crucial email that could have changed...
    2. Sunspot Saturday May 10, 2008 Palm leaves, Costa Rica, TI Share this Post: Copyright © Cube Rules, LLC, 2001 to now. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only....
    3. Sunspot Saturday May 17, 2008 Antennas, Bermuda, VP9 Share this Post: Copyright © Cube Rules, LLC, 2001 to now. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you...
    4. Sunspot Saturday May 24, 2008 Quad Antenna, Costa Rica, TI Share this Post: Copyright © Cube Rules, LLC, 2001 to now. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only....
    5. Sunspot Saturday May 31, 2008 Beams at dawn, K4JA, Virginia Share this Post: Copyright © Cube Rules, LLC, 2001 to now. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only....

fai click qui per vedere l'articolo completo
Sto operando...
X